1. Carnival Cruise Line has dropped its masks requirement for crew members.
2. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has eliminated its COVID protocols for cruise guests.
3. Whittier, Alaska has damaged floor on a brand new $80 million mission that may embrace a brand new cruise pier.
4. The Port of Galveston is anticipating a file cruise 12 months in 2023.
5. Carnival Ecstasy has sailed her remaining passenger voyage forward of constructing the journey to the scrapyard.
Featured Article: Carnival Breeze Eating Information
This week’s featured article is our information to all the eating places aboard Carnival Breeze. We go over which venues are open for which mealtimes, and share whether or not they’re included within the cruise fare or value additional.
This Week’s Podcast: Explorer of the Seas Overview
On this week’s Cruise Radio episode, we get a assessment of a voyage aboard Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas.
Featured Video: Cruise Information At present
This week’s featured YouTube video is the Cruise Information At present from Tuesday, October eleventh. Doug goes over Galveston’s anticipated file cruise 12 months in 2023, Norwegian Prima finishing her first U.S.-based crusing, and Viking Mississippi canceling a voyage mid-trip due to low water ranges on the Mississippi River.
Leave a Reply